Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: $620.50 - 1.00 proj of Dec 7 - Jan 13 rally from Jan 25 low
- RES 3: $600.00 Psychological round number
- RES 2: $590.75 - 0.764 proj of Dec 7 - Jan 13 rally from Jan 25 low
- RES 1: $585.00 - High Apr 1
- PRICE: $565.25 @ 14:34 GMT Apr 8
- SUP 1: $549.75 - Low Apr 5
- SUP 2: $533.75 - Low Mar 30
- SUP 3: $529.25 - Low Mar 4
- SUP 4: $523.25 - Low Feb 11 and key near-term support
Corn futures traded higher Apr 1 to a fresh trend high of $585.00, confirming a break of the former resistance at $572.00, Feb 9 high and the 50% retracement of the 2012 - 2020 downleg. The break higher also marked a resumption of the underlying uptrend and the recent period of consolidation. The focus is on $590.75 next, a Fibonacci projection. Initial key support is at $533.75, Mar 30 low.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.