Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: $67.79 - High Mar 8 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $66.44 - High Mar 15
- RES 2: $64.88 - High Mar 18 and a key near-term resistance
- RES 1: $62.27 - High Mar 30
- PRICE: $59.41 @ 06:44 Apr 8
- SUP 1: $57.63 - Low Apr 5
- SUP 2: $57.25 - Low Mar 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: $55.65 - 38.2% retracement of the Nov 2 - Mar 8 rally
- SUP 4: $53.68 - High Jan 13
WTI futures are unchanged and the contract is consolidating. Last week's test above resistance at $62.04, Mar 22 high failed to deliver any bullish follow through despite signalling scope for a recovery. Price needs to clear $62.27, Mar 30 high to once again suggest scope for gains. This would open $64.88, the Mar 18 high. On the downside, key support and the bear trigger is unchanged at $57.25, Mar 23 low. A break would resume bearish pressure.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.