Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Key market levels as rates drift higher ahead March FOMC minutes
- DJIA down 8.41 points (-0.03%) at 26210.71
- S&P E-Mini Future up 6.25 points (0.22%) at 2890.25
- Nasdaq up 35 points (0.4%) at 7943.778
- US 10-Yr yield is down 3.6 bps at 2.4649%
- US Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) are up 8/32 at 123-28.5
- EURUSD up 0.0014 (0.12%) at 1.1277
- USDJPY down 0.27 (-0.24%) at 111.11
- WTI Crude Oil (front-month) up $0.57 (0.89%) at $64.01
- Gold is up $5.89 (0.45%) at $1305.44
Prior European bourses closing levels:
- EuroStoxx 50 up 7.43 points (0.22%) at 3417.22
- FTSE 100 down 3.66 points (-0.05%) at 7425.57
- German DAX up 55.34 points (0.47%) at 11850.57
- French CAC 40 up 13.46 points (0.25%) at 5436.42