Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2419 High Apr 27
- RES 3: 1.2351 High May 4 and a key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 1.2233 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 1.2199/2203 High Jun 15 / High May 6
- PRICE: 1.2181 @ 16:29 BST Jun 15
- SUP 1: 1.2057/2007 Low Jun 7 / Low May 18
- SUP 2: 1.2000 Psychological round number
- SUP 3: 1.1920 Low May 2015
- SUP 4: 1.1858 2.0% 10-dma envelope
USDCAD key resistance is at 1.2203, May 6 high. The underlying trend is bearish with key support and the bear trigger at 1.2007, May 18 low. A break would resume the downtrend and expose the psychological 1.2000 handle where a breach would reinforce bearish conditions. For bulls, clearance of 1.2203, would instead signal a short-term base and the potential for a stronger corrective bounce.