Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Korea's February Consumer Price Index increased 0.5% from January and rose 1.1% compared with February 2020.
- The core CPI increased 0.1% from the preceding month and rose 0.3% from the same month of the previous year.
- The index for food and non-alcoholic beverages, clothing and footwear increased 2.5% and 0.2% respectively from the preceding month.
- The index for housing, water, electricity, gas and other fuels rose 0.6%