June 27, 2022 18:08 GMT
Lagarde Due to Speak Around 1930BST/1430ET
- Just to clarify the likely timings for any potential comments/headlines from ECB’s Lagarde at the Sintra Central Banking Forum:
- The opening reception was due to start around 35 minutes ago as per the ECB website at 1830 (CET-1).
- President Lagarde is then due to make her welcoming remarks shortly before the dinner around 1930BST/1430ET. Bloomberg live currently shows the stream will commence at 1935BST/1435ET.
- It is worth noting that afterwards, the dinner speech will be moderated by ECB board member, Isabel Schnabel.
- For both sets of remarks, there will be no set-text delivered.