Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
U.S. House majority leader Hoyer notes that the House won't be in session on Friday if there isn't a fiscal deal struck tonight.
- The meeting between senior White House officials and Democrat leaders is ongoing.
- White House Chief of Staff Meadows seemed cautious on the prospects of a deal earlier. He also noted that the White House will table a couple of reasonable proposals in the talks.
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin pointed to a best case scenario of a deal being being done in the next few days.