Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Latest polling ahead of the Chilean presidential election continues to show left-wing Apruebo Dignidad (AD, Approve Dignity) alliance candidate Gabriel Boric leading in first round polling and ahead of both main challengers in hypothetical second-round match ups. Conservative Chile Vamos candidate Sebastian Sichel sits in second place in the first round poll, making a left-right contest in the run-off the most likely scenario come the election.
- Chile, La Cosa Nostra poll: Presidential election (first round) Boric (AD): 36% (+22), Sichel (ChV): 27% (+18), Provoste (NPS): 15% (new) , JA Kast (FSC): 12% (new). +/- vs. 10-24 May '21.
- Presidential election (run-off): Boric (AD): 53%, Sichel (ChV): 47%
- Presidential election (run-off): Boric (AD): 52%, Provoste (NPS): 48%
- Presidential election (run-off): Provoste (NPS): 54%, Sichel (ChV): 46%
- All fieldwork: 6-14 September '21Sample size: 600