Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: Little in the way of notable reaction in Tsys to comments from Fed's
Clarida, who noted that weaker-than-expected inflation means Federal Reserve
officials can afford to be patient while they wait to see whether worries over a
global slowdown and tighter financial conditions persist, adding that should
these crosswinds for the U.S. economy persist, policy should respond.
- Clarida also noted that the Fed shouldn't hesitate to adjust its balance sheet
roll off if needed.
- T-Notes stick to a tight range, yields 0.8-1.2bp lower across the curve early
- White and red eurodollar contracts trade unchanged to 0.5 tick higher
- T-Notes last 121.22+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 2.731%.