Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Moderate sell in long end starting to weigh on nearer durations, longer yld curves inching steeper again. USU still well above overnight lows; 30YY +.008 to 1.5176%; 10YY -.0163 to 0.7359%. Take away last stragglers of Sep/Dec position rolling and volumes rather muted heading into the weekend. Update:
- 3M10Y -0.96, 63.609 (L: 60.988 / H: 67.438)
- 2Y10Y +0.881, 60.076 (L: 57.751 / H: 62.495)
- 2Y30Y +3.347, 138.282 (L: 134.317 / H: 141.226)
- 5Y30Y +4.062, 123.558 (L: 120.314 / H: 125.035)
- Current futures levels:
- Sep 2Y +1.3/32 at 110-13.375 (L: 110-11.625 / H: 110-14.125)
- Sep 5Y up 4.5/32 at 125-26 (L: 125-18 / H: 125-28.75)
- Sep 10Y up 6.5/32 at 139-5.5 (L: 138-23 / H: 139-11.5)
- Sep 30Y down 6/32 at 176-7 (L: 175-05 / H: 176-28)
- Sep Ultra 30Y down 20/32 at 214-26 (L: 212-14 / H: 216-08)