Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134-06+ High Feb 25
- RES 3: 133-23 High Mar 2
- RES 2: 133-00+ High Mar 11
- RES 1: 132-24+ Apr 22 high and key short-term resistance
- PRICE: 132-07 @ 16:19 BST Apr 27
- SUP 1: 131-31+ Low Apr 14
- SUP 2: 131-12 Low Apr 13 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 131-03+ Low Apr 6
- SUP 4: 130-25+ Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
US 10y futures traded higher last week but found resistance at 132-24+, Apr 22 high. Recent gains still suggest scope for an extension higher and attention is on the 50-day EMA that intersects at 132-24. A clear break of the average would strengthen a bullish case and open 133-23, Mar 2 high. Initial firm support has been defined at 131-12, Apr 13 low. First support is unchanged at 131-31+, Apr 20 low.