Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.350 High Apr 8
- RES 3: 135.180 High Apr 14
- RES 2: 135.045/50 50-day EMA / High Apr 22
- RES 1: 135.040 High May 6
- PRICE: 134.780 @ 05:03 BST May 10
- SUP 1: 134.690 Low May 4
- SUP 2: 134.560 Low May 3 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 134.466 76.4% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 4: 134.140 Low Feb 26 and key support
Bobl futures traded higher last week but stalled at 135.040, Apr 6 high. Despite recent gains, a downtrend remains intact and gains are considered corrective. The area around the 50-day EMA at 135.045 represents a key near-term resistance area. A resumption of weakness would again open 134.466, a Fibonacci retracement. For bulls, clearance of the 50-day EMA would alter the picture and instead highlight a stronger short-term outlook.