Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4175.00 Low Nov 26, 2007 (cont)
- RES 3: 4140.00 High Jan 18, 2008 (cont)
- RES 2: 4099.00 1.00 proj of of the Mar - Jul - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 1: 4036.00 High May 10 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 3947.00 @ 16:25 BST May 13
- SUP 1: 3877.97 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 3844.00 Low May 13
- SUP 3: 3821.00 High Mar 18 and recent breakout level
- SUP 4: 3727.00 Low Mar 25
EUROSTOXX 50 futures were under pressure for much of the first half of the Thursday session, with prices slipping further to hit 3844.00. The index staged a solid recovery into the close, which marks the intraday low as first support. With prices managing to avoid a close below the 50-day EMA, there is potential for a near-term recovery, which would initially target 3984 ahead of 4036.