Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 149.47 High Apr 8
- RES 3: 148.85 High Apr 15
- RES 2: 148.65 High Apr 22
- RES 1: 147.79 High May 4 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 146.68 @ Close May 7
- SUP 1: 146.33 Low May 7
- SUP 2: 146.00 Round number support
- SUP 3: 145.35 0.764 proj of the Feb 12 - 26 - Mar 11 price swing
- SUP 4: 144.96 Low Sep 9, 2020 (cont)
BTP futures sold off sharply Friday, breaking key support and this year's low of 146.84, Feb 26 low The clear breach of this level confirms a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since Feb 12. The move lower opens 146.00 next ahead of 145.35, a Fibonacci projection. Moving average studies are in a bear mode and this reinforces the current theme. On the upside, key short-term resistance has been defined at 147.79, May 4 high.