Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.174 0.618 proj of the Feb 26 - Mar 2 - Mar 10 price swing
- RES 3: 112.165 High Mar 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 112.150 High Apr 8
- RES 1: 112.120 High Apr 22
- PRICE: 112.085 @ 05:11 BST Apr 28
- SUP 1: 112.060 Low Mar 10 and Apr 20
- SUP 2: 112.053 50.0% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 3: 112.026 61.8% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 4: 111.993 76.4% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
Schatz futures are consolidating. The contract recovered last week from 112.060, Apr 20 low. The 20-day EMA was probed however a clear break is still needed to strengthen a short-term bullish theme. This would signal scope for gains towards 112.150, Apr 8 high. 112.060 marks the key near-term support. Clearance of this level is required to reinstate the recent bearish focus. This would instead open 112.053, a Fibonacci retracement and below.