Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-02 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 133-00+/06+ High Mar 11 / High Mar 4
- RES 2: 132-09/09+ High Mar 17/24 / High Mar 25
- RES 1: 131-31+ Mar 29 high
- PRICE: 131-28 @ 11:29 GMT Apr 8
- SUP 1: 130-25+ Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 130-07+/07 Lower 3.0% Bollinger Band / Low Feb 2, 2020
- SUP 3: 129-19 Low Jan 24, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 4: 128-29 Low Jan 17, 2020 (cont)
US 10y futures are holding onto this week's gains. From a trend perspective, the outlook remains bearish. The contract resumed its downleg last week, breaking 131-00, Mar 18 low. This opens 130-07 and the psychological 130-00 handle. The move lower maintains the bearish sequence of lower lows and lower highs and together with bearish MA conditions, reinforces current sentiment. Key resistance is 132-09+, Mar 25 high.