Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 129.75 High Feb 19
- RES 3: 129.09/27 High Apr 23 and the reversal trigger / High Mar 2
- RES 2: 128.80 High May 7 and key short-term resistance
- RES 1: 128.34 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 128.08 @ Close May 24
- SUP 1: 126.86 Low May 13
- SUP 2: 127.12/126.79 Low May 19 / Low Mar 18 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 126.55 Low Apr 17, 2019 (cont)
- SUP 4: 126.32 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
Gilt futures outlook remains bearish despite recent gains. The pullback from 128.80, May 7 high reinforced bearish conditions. The move lower resulted in a break of support between 127.40-32, Apr 29 and Apr 1 lows respectively. This exposes the major support at 126.79, Mar 18 low and the bear trigger. Clearance of 126.79 would confirm a resumption of the broader downtrend. Initial firm resistance is 128.80. The 50-day EMA intersects at 128.34.