Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 152.55 - High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 152.28 - 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 152.18 - High Dec 14 / 23 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 150.76 @ 16:57 GMT Mar 8
- SUP 1: 150.38 - Low Feb 25
- SUP 2: 150.33 - 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: 150.28 - Low Oct 24 2018
Recent trade has shown that volatility works in both directions for JGB futures, as prices spiked to new highs of 151.71 before retracing within the trading day. This keeps the broader technical outlook unchanged and weak. Recent price action has opened 150.28 initially ahead of H2 2018 lows at 149.95. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 152.18, Dec 14/23 high.