Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 149.47 High Apr 8
- RES 3: 148.85 High Apr 15
- RES 2: 148.65 High Apr 22
- RES 1: 147.79/87 High May 4 / 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 147.18 @ Close May 6
- SUP 1: 146.70 Low May 3 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 146.54 0.764 proj of the Feb 12 - 26 - Mar 11 price swing
- SUP 3: 146.16 Low Sep 21, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 4: 145.56 Low Sep 15, 2020 (cont)
BTP futures outlook is unchanged and remains bearish following the move lower since Mar 25. The contract has recently probed key support at 146.84, Feb 26 low and the bear trigger. A clear breach would confirm a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since Feb 12. This would open 146.54 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, key short-term resistance has been defined at 148.65, Apr 22 high.