Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.165 High Mar 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 112.150 High Apr 8
- RES 2: 112.120 High Apr 22 and key short-term resistance
- RES 1: 112.110 High May 4, 5 and 6
- PRICE: 112.065 @ 05:05 BST May 10
- SUP 1: 112.060/055 Congestion support in Mar and Apr / Low Apr 3
- SUP 2: 112.053 50.0% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 3: 112.026 61.8% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 4: 111.993 76.4% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
Schatz futures stalled last week at 112.110 and resistance at 112.120, Apr 22 high remains intact. The outlook is bearish and attention is on 112.060, a level that provided support in March and April but was probed May 3. A clear break would strengthen a bearish case and open 112.053 and 112.026, Fibonacci retracements. On the upside, a breach of 112.120 is required to signal a reversal.