Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 172.78 0.764 proj of the Feb 25 - Mar 11 - Mar 18 price swing
- RES 3: 172.66 High Mar 25
- RES 2: 172.34 High Mar 29
- RES 1: 172.12 High Apr 8
- PRICE: 171.20 @ 05:08 BST Apr 13
- SUP 1: 171.15 Low Apr 9
- SUP 2: 170.71/52 Low Mar 30 / Low Mar 18 and key support
- SUP 3: 170.00 Round number support
- SUP 4: 169.24 Low Feb 24 and major support
Bund futures remain vulnerable with initial resistance recently defined at 172.12, Apr 8 high. A bearish focus remains intact with attention on key S/T support at 170.52, Mar 18 low. Clearance of this level would strengthen a bearish case and signal scope for a deeper sell-off. The move lower from 172.66, Mar 25 low suggests the recovery between Feb 25 - Mar 25 was a correction and that this correction is possibly over. Bearish!