Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-23 High Mar 2
- RES 3: 132-31/133-00+ 50-day EMA / High Mar 11
- RES 2: 132-09+High Mar 25
- RES 1: 132-03 High Apr 8
- PRICE: 131-16+ @ 11:55 BST Apr 13
- SUP 1: 131-03+Low Apr 6
- SUP 2: 130-25+Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 130-14+/07 Lower 3.0% Bollinger Band / Low Feb 2, 2020
- SUP 4: 129-19 Low Jan 24, 2020 (cont)
US 10y futures remain below resistance at 132-03, Apr 8 high. The broader outlook remains bearish and recent gains are considered corrective. The contract resumed its downleg Mar 30, breaking 131-00, Mar 18 low. This opens 130-07 and the 130-00 handle. The move lower maintains the bearish sequence of lower lows and lower high, reinforcing current sentiment. A break of 132-09+, Mar 25 high would signal scope for a stronger correction.