Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4200.00 Round number resistance
- RES 3: 4099.00 1.00 proj of of the Mar - Jul - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 2: 4023.00 Low Aug 16, 2007
- RES 1: 4000.00 High Apr 16, intraday high and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 3998.00 @ 05:48 BST May 7
- SUP 1: 3882.00 Low May 4 and key support
- SUP 2: 3859.34 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 3821.00 High Mar 18 and recent breakout level
- SUP 4: 3788.00 Low Mar 26
EUROSTOXX 50 futures are trading at the week's high and against key resistance at 4000.00, Apr 16 high and the bull trigger. A breach of this hurdle would confirm the end of a recent shallow correction and importantly a resumption of the underlying uptrend. This would open 4023.00, Aug 16 low, 2007. On the downside, a key support has been defined at 3882.00, May 4 low. A break would signal a top and the start of a deeper correction.