Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
$10B Siemens 7Pt Jumbo lead; $25.05B To price Tuesday
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #)
- 03/02 $10B #Siemens: $1.25B 2Y +30, $1.5B 3Y +40, $1B 3Y FRN SOFR+43, $1.75B 5Y +55, $1.25B 7Y +65, $1.75B 10Y +75, $1.5B 20Y +80
- 03/02 $2.75B #CBA $1.5B 10Y +130, $1.25B 20Y +125
- 03/02 $2B #HSBC $1B PerpNC5 4%, $B PerpNC10 4.7%
- 03/02 $2B Bank of England 3Y +12
- 03/02 $1.3B #Entergy $650M 7Y +87, $650M 10Y +107
- 03/02 $1.3B #Mastercard $600M 10Y +50, $700M 30Y +78
- 03/02 $900M #Public Service Electric & Gas (PEG) $450M 5Y +32, $450M 30Y +77
- 03/02 $850M #Boston Properties 11Y +118
- 03/02 $750M #Suncor Energy 30Y +155
- 03/02 $700M #Commonwealth Edison 30Y +90
- 03/02 $500M #Flowers Food 10Y +105
- 03/02 $500M #Orix 10Y +88
- 03/02 $500M #Caterpillar WNG 10Y +57
- 03/02 $1B KDB 3Y +45, 3Y FRN SOFR, 5.5Y +60a
- On tap for Wednesday:
- 03/03 $1B Kommunivest WNG 3Y +4a
- $23.55B Priced Monday, $7B GS 6pt jumbo added to $5.5B issued on Jan 20 ($2.25B 2NC1 +35, $750M 2NC1 FRN SOFR+41, $2.5B 11NC10 fix/FRN +90).
- 03/01 $7B *Goldman Sachs $700M 2NC1 +40, $450M 2NC1 FRN SOFR+43, $1.75B 3NC2 +55, $700M 3NC2 FRN SOFR+58, $3B 6NC5 +73, $400M 6NC5 FRN SOFRT+81
- 03/01 $4.3B *Cigna $500M 3NC1 +35, $800M 5Y +55, $1.5B 10Y +95, $1.5B 30Y +120
- 03/01 $2.5B *Coca-Cola $750M 7Y +45, $750M 10Y +60, $1B 30Y +85
- 03/01 $2.15B *Keurig Dr Pepper Inc $1.15B 3NC1 +48, $500M 10Y +83, $500M 30Y +113
- 03/01 $1.9B *John Deere $600M 2Y +15, $800M 3Y +22, $500M 7Y +45
- 03/01 $1.5B *Roche $500M 3Y +20, $350M 3Y FRN SOFR+24, $650M 5Y +30
- 03/01 $1.5B *Toronto-Dominion Bank 3Y +32, 3Y FRN SOFR+35.5
- 03/01 $800M *Graphics Packaging Int $400M 3Y +55, $400M 5Y +80
- 03/01 $700M *PPG Ind 5Y +60
- 03/01 $600M *Estee Lauder 10Y +57
- 03/01 $600M *Fairfax Fnvl Holdings 10Y +195
- Additional Investor calls for: Aflac, Citadel Fin, Mastercard, Nissan Motor
- 03/01 $2.5B Energean Israel 3NC, 5NC, 7NC, 10NC investor call
- 03/?? $1.25B Twitter 5Y conv note private placement
- 03/?? Chatter South Africa global bond