Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Futures trading mildly weaker, well off early overnight lows, yld curves mixed on moderate volumes (TYZ0>290k). Overnight flow included foreign and domestic bank buying in the short end, two-way swap flow in belly to long end. With limited data on tap, focus firmly on stimulus headlines and House Speaker Pelosi introduction of presidential capacity commission at 1015ET.
- 3M10Y -0.895, 67.735 (L: 65.477 / H: 67.735)
- 2Y10Y -0.965, 62.279 (L: 60.981 / H: 62.808)
- 2Y30Y -0.149, 143.234 (L: 141.066 / H: 143.234)
- 5Y30Y +0.534, 125.316 (L: 123.219 / H: 125.384)
- Current futures levels:
- Dec 2Y -0.37/32 at 110-13.25 (L: 110-13.25 / H: 110-13.62)
- Dec 5Y -0.75/32 at 125-23.75 (L: 125-22.25 / H: 125-24.5)
- Dec 10Y down 2/32 at 138-27.5 (L: 138-24.5 / H: 138-30.5)
- Dec 30Y down 7/32 at 173-31 (L: 173-22 / H: 174-12)
- Dec Ultra 30Y down 22/32 at 216-16 (L: 216-06 / H: 217-14)