Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Antipodeans sold off in muted Asia-Pac trade, which saw little in the way of notable headline catalysts. JPY also landed near the bottom of the G10 pile, while the greenback seemed poised for its first weekly loss this month.
- GBP faced some pressure as reports re: potential delay to the UK's reopening plans continued to do the rounds.
- NOK traded on a firmer footing, even as WTI slipped back below $70/bbl. It Scandinavian peers rose in tandem.
- The PBOC set it central USD/CNY mid-point at CNY6.3856, 9 pips above sell-side estimates. USD/CNH lost some altitude, but yesterday's trough remained intact.
- Focus turns to the UK's monthly economic activity data & preliminary U.S. Univ. of Mich. Survey. Central bank speaker slate features ECB's Holzmann & Knot, as well as BoE's Bailey, Ramsden & Cunliffe.