Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BEIJING (MNI) - The People's Bank of China (PBOC) injected CNY120 billion
in liquidity by 7-day reverse repos on Tuesday, adding liquidity for the second
consecutive day, according to Wind Information.
- The Treasury also deposited CNY50 billion at commercial banks today, the
PBOC said on its website.
- The 7-day weighted average interbank repo rate for depository
institutions (DR007) fell to 2.6037% at 9:58 a.m. local time from the close of
2.7418% on Monday: Wind Information.
- The CFETS-NEX money-market sentiment index closed at 42 on Monday vs 59
on Friday. A lower index indicates reduced market expectations for tighter
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 (10) 8532-5998; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
--MNI Sydney Bureau; +61 405322399; email: email@example.com