Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
The People's Bank of China (PBOC) injected CNY20 billion via 7-day reverse repos with the rate unchanged on Friday. This resulted in a net injection of CNY20 billion as no reverse repos matured today, according to Wind Information.
- The operation aims to keep liquidity reasonable and ample, the PBOC said on its website.
- The 7-day weighted average interbank repo rate for depository institutions (DR007) rose to 2.2239% at 09:38 local time from the close of 2.1829% on Thursday: Wind Information.
- The CFETS-NEX money-market sentiment index closed at 47 on Thursday vs 39 on Wednesday. A higher index indicates increased market expectations for tighter liquidity.