Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BEIJING (MNI) - China will further strengthen its real economy in its next
stage of development, including building advanced manufacturing, Vice Minister
of Finance Xu Hongcai said in Beijing on Tuesday.
"More resources, more policies and measures will be provided," Xu said at
the Guoshi Forum in Beijing held by the China News Service.
Here are other key points from Xu's speech:
- The finance ministry will channel more funding, technologies and human
resources to real economy by optimizing proactive fiscal policies in
coordination with monetary, investment, employment and industrial policies.
- The ministry will further help industries reduce costs by further
implementing tax and fee cuts.
- The government will significantly reduce general administrative spending
and boosting funds for key areas like advance manufacturing.
- Tax and fee cuts in 2019 are to exceed CNY2 trillion, or over 2% of the
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 (10) 8532-5998; email: email@example.com
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 10 8532 5998; email: firstname.lastname@example.org