Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- 12:30 ET 17:30 GMT: President Joe Biden to speak on the bipartisan infrastructure law.
- The Senate has rejected Senator Ted’s Cruz’s (R-TX) bill to sanction the Russian gas pipeline Nordstream 2 by a 55-44 margin. Rejection of the bill is a moderate success for President Joe Biden who is struggling to unify his party around key issues.
- ·The Senate is out until Tuesday but Senate Majority Leader Schumer has restated his intention for a Senate vote on rules changes. Schumer’s strategy is unclear as Senator’s Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) are no closer to agreeing to bypass the filibuster. In fact, Sinema spoke categorically on the floor yesterday that she would not bypass the filibuster, despite supporting the voter rights bill.·
- The US will be monitoring deepening ties between Iran and China. A closer relationship between the two countries may undermine ongoing negotiations to reincorporate Iran into the nuclear treaty scrapped by the Trump administration.
- The Omicron surge in Covid-19 hospitalisation is continuing to affect health care provision across the country. Nineteen states are operating at less than 15% remaining capacity in their intensive care units.