July 26, 2022 11:58 GMT
- Former President Donald Trump returns to Washington DC today for the first time since he was ousted from the White House in 2021.
- Domestic events in China may elevate the risk of a flashpoint between China and the US if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) follows through with plans to visit Taiwan.
- President Biden has followed the lead of his Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen by expressing cautious optimism that the United State will avoid falling into recession.
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has seen another spanner thrown in works of his legislative agenda. This time from the weather and COVID-19.
- Cloture is expected on CHIPS-Plus today. Biden said: “America invented the semiconductor. It’s time to bring it home.”
- Poll of the Day: Alaska Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AL) is bucking the incumbent trend.
Full article: https://marketnews.com/mni-political-risk-analysis...