September 29, 2022 12:05 GMT
- Congress has edged closer to approving a short-term funding measure to avoid a government shutdown.
- More than two million Florida residents are without power after Hurricane Ian made landfall on Florida’s Gulf coast yesterday evening.
- Democrat Senate candidates continue to maintain polling leads in battleground states.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen intends to remain in her post and complete work on two key projects.
- Biden administration officials held calls with Danish counterparts as the fallout continues from the Nordstream leaks.
Full article: https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/documents/19036/MN...