Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
MNI: The following MNI Exclusives were released after UK hours on Thursday.
**MNI INTERVIEW: Soft GBP No Policy Constraint - Former BOE Hawk (May 7,
- Former MPC Andrew Sentance Says Inflationary Pressures Are Very Subdued
- Sterling Weakness Only Has Muted Inflation Impact; Doesn't Hamper Easing
**MNI SOURCES: EU Sees Pandemic Credit Line Ready By June (May 7, 18:21BST)
- Officials Confident Credit Line Will Be Ready By June
- SURE Unemployment Insurance May Be Delayed Days Or Weeks
**MNI INTERVIEW: BOC to Restore CPI Forecast in July-Ex-Adviser (May 7,
--BOC Will Restore Inflation Forecast At July Meeting - Former Researcher Smith
--Forecast Will Stress Commitment To Mandate
**MNI INTERVIEW: Canada Ivey PMI Chief Sees No Recovery Soon (May 7, 18:57BST)
--Canada Index At Another Record Low In April