Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7388 2.00 projection of Mar 19 - 31 rally from Apr 3 low
- RES 3: 0.7295 High Jan 2019
- RES 2: 0.7284 High Feb 2019
- RES 1: 0.7241 High Aug 5
- PRICE: 0.7203 @ 05:30 BST Aug 7
- SUP 1: 0.7077 Low Aug 3
- SUP 2: 0.7064 Low Jul 24 and key near-term trend support
- SUP 3: 0.7010 Low Jul 21
- SUP 4: 0.6963 Low Jul 16
A spell of USD weakness boosted the pair above 0.7227 resistance Wednesday and markets have moderated slightly since. Nonetheless, this move has opened a further leg higher, which eyes levels not seen since early 2019. Bulls look to 0.7284 and 0.7295 for direction. The RSI is not yet flashing overbought (68), but these conditions will be met if the rally persists into the second half of this week. On the downside, key near-term trend support has been defined at 0.7064, Jul 24 low.