Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US EURODLR FUTURES: Modestly weaker across the strip, low end narrow range, lead
quarterly gained slightly even after 3M LIBOR rebounded +0.0128 to 2.6008%
(-0.0002/wk) after Mon's -.0130 decline. Current White pack (Jun'19-Mar'20):
* Jun 19 -0.005 at 97.415
* Sep 19 -0.005 at 97.450
* Dec 19 -0.015 at 97.440
* Mar 20 -0.015 at 97.540
* Red Pack (Jun 20-Mar 21) -0.015 to -0.015
* Green Pack (Jun 21-Mar 22) -0.02 to -0.02
* Blue Pack (Jun 22-Mar 23) -0.025 to -0.02
* Gold Pack (Jun 23-Mar 24) -0.025 to -0.02