Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 128.69 61.8% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 downtrend
- RES 3: 127.50 High Mar 1, 2019
- RES 2: 127.08 High Sep 1 and key resistance
- RES 1: 126.32 High Sep 2
- PRICE: 125.86 @ 10:49 BST Sep 4
- SUP 1: 125.29 Low Sep 3
- SUP 2: 124.44 Low Aug 21 and the reversal trigger
- SUP 3: 124.34 Low Aug 10/11 and a key support
- SUP 4: 124.02 50-day EMA
EURJPY confirmed a fresh high print of 127.08 earlier this week but has since found resistance and pulled lower. A bull trend nevertheless remains intact and this week's gains signal scope for a climb towards 127.58 next, a high dating back to Mar 2019. One concern for bulls, remains Tuesday's weak close that has seen bearish candle, a "shooting star" appear on the charts. Deeper losses would expose key trend support at 124.44, Aug 21 low.