Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- More RECeiving interest this morning, as Govies recover, consolidate some of the sell off, with investors favouring some fading off the 10yr 2021 peak in Germany.
- Bund December contract has pretty much dropped a whopping 427 ticks since the September expiry.
- EU 10yr swap sees support at 0.2146 (23.6% retrace of the August/October rally)Bund closed this weeks gap at 169.20 (did print 169.29 high).
- Further upside momentum would open to 169.40.
Chart source: Bloomberg