Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
France will come to the market this morning to sell E9-10bln of MT OATs (the on-the-run 5-year OAT and 4/7/8-year OATs that were originally issued as 10-year benchmarks).
- 0.50% May-25 OAT: This 4-year OAT was originally issued as a 10-year OAT in 2015. It was last reopened in October when E1.90bln was sold from bids of E3.26bln, achieving a bid-to-cover of 1.72x.
- 0% Feb-27 OAT: The 0% Feb-27 was launched as the new on-the-run 5-year OAT in April with E4.30bln sold from bids of E9.51bln (bid-to-cover of 2.21x). It was reopened last month for E3.30bln with E7.63bln of bids (bid-to-cover of 2.32x).
- 0.75% May-28 OAT: This 7-year OAT was last reopened in March with E1.41bln sold at a bid-to-cover of 2.51x. Again, it was originally launched as a 10-year back in 2017.
- 0.50% May-29 OAT: Another former 10-year benchmark. It was last reopened in April with E2.24bln sold from bids of E5.92bln (bid-to-cover of 2.65x).
Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auction closes at 9:50BST.