Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $751.44 - 3.618 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 3: $743.63 - 3.50 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 2: $714.00/735.25 - High May 13 / High May 7
- RES 1: $706.25 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $701.00 @ 13:44 BST Jun 7
- SUP 1: $652.75 - Low Jun 3
- SUP 2: $602.75 - Low May 26 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $588.25 - Low Apr 21
- SUP 4: $571.50 - Low Apr 16
Corn futures have started the week on a firm note, gapping higher at the open and pushing through resistance at 696.75, the Jun 1 high. This marks an extension of the recovery from $602.75, May 26 low. The recovery from the May 26 low meant that price failed to remain below the 50-day EMA - a bullish development and reinforces current conditions. This signals scope for a test of $735.25, the May 7 high and bull trigger. Key support is at $602.75.