Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1627.13 - 1.236 proj of Dec 2 - Jan 14 - Jan 25 price swing
- RES 3: $1600.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 2: $1586.07 - 2.236 proj of Mar 31 - Apr 1 - Apr 12 price swing
- RES 1: $1574 75 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $1545.75 @ 13:44 BST Apr 27
- SUP 1: $1480.00 - Low Apr 22
- SUP 2: $1444.19 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: $1374.75 - Low Apr 12 and 13 low and key near-term support
- SUP 4: $1355.00 - Low Mar 31
Soybean futures maintain a firmer tone and continue to push higher. The uptrend accelerated last week clearing the $1500.00 handle in the process. The break to new highs last week and again this week, confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend. Bullish conditions are also supported by a positive MA set-up and the move higher sets the scene for a climb towards $11600.00 next. Support is at $1480.00.