Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $72.70 - High Oct 15, 2018 (cont)
- RES 3: $72.06 - 3.00 proj of Mar 23 - 30 - Apr 5 price swing
- RES 2: $70.92 - 2.764 proj of Mar 23 - 30 - Apr 5 price swing
- RES 1: $70.65 - High Jun 10
- PRICE: $7018 @ 07:01 BST Jun 11
- SUP 2: $67.02 - High May 18
- SUP 3: $63.63/61.56 - Low May 24 / Low May 21
- SUP 4: $60.55 - Low Apr 22 and key short-term support
WTI crude futures remain bullish and the contract traded higher once again yesterday. The psychological $70.00 handle has been cleared. The break reinforces current trend conditions and opens $70.92 next, a Fibonacci projection. Key trend support has been defined at $61.56, May 21 low. A break is required to suggest a key short-term top. Initial firm support is seen at $67.02.