Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $603.31 - 1.382 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 3: $600.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $593.63 - 1.236 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 1: $586.50 - High Apr 15
- PRICE: $578.25 @ 13:44 BST Apr 16
- SUP 1: $552.75 - Low Apr 13
- SUP 2: $537.25 - Low Apr 5
- SUP 3: $518.25 - Low Mar 30 and a key support
- SUP 4: $511.75 - Low Mar 11
Corn futures outlook remains bullish. The contract resumed its uptrend this week trading to fresh trend highs once again. The move higher maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows, reinforcing a bullish theme with moving average studies remaining in a bull mode. The focus is on $593.63, a Fibonacci projection and the psychological $600.00 level. Initial support lies at $552.72, the Apr 13 low.