Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $751.44 - 3.618 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 3: $743.63 - 3.50 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 2: $714.00/735.25 - High May 13 / High May 7
- RES 1: $687.00 - High May 14
- PRICE: $652.50 @ 13:44 BST May 25
- SUP 1: $633.00 - Low May 17
- SUP 2: $629.50 - Low Apr 28 and key support
- SUP 3: $622.13 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $588.25 - Low Apr 21
Corn futures are consolidating but maintain a bearish tone following the pullback from $735.25, May 7 high. Price has recently traded through the 20-day EMA and this suggests short-term potential for a move towards the 50-day EMA at $622.13. The 50-day EMA represents a strong area of support. On the upside, key resistance is at $735.25. A break would confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend.