Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- NBH expected to raise its benchmark rate by 30bps to 0.9%.
- Growing concerns over inflation risks have led to a rising number of policymakers adopting a more hawkish tone in recent weeks.
- May CPI print remained elevated at 5.1% YoY, significantly higher than NBH 4% upper tolerance band.
- Uncertainty about the economic recovery remains elevated.
- PM Orban 'very concerned' about the sudden slowdown in vaccination campaign.
Check Out Full Preview here: