Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- NBH outlines in an executive circular detailed guidelines for the classification of loans under the repayment moratorium that "strengthen banking system stability and will not endanger lending capacity."
- says automatic reclassification of loans under the repayment moratorium as non-performing or restructured is unwarranted, as is related provisioning, if those loans have been in the moratorium for fewer than nine months before the measure's expiration on June 30 - Budapest Business Journal
- Minimum wage to rise by 4% from Feb. 1. Monthly minimum wage for unskilled workers before tax will rise from 161,000 forints to 167,400, while skilled workers will receive 219,000 forints, up from 210,600