Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 132.70 High Jun 23
- RES 3: 132.43 High Jul 1 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 131.09/17 High Jul 13 / 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 130.32/43 High Jul 26 / High Jul 14
- PRICE: 130.25 @ 16:52 BST Jul 26
- SUP 1: 128.60 Low Jul 20
- SUP 2: 128.51 200-dma
- SUP 3: 128.29 Low Mar 24 and key support
- SUP 4: 127.88 38.2% retracement of the Oct '20 - Jun rally
The EURJPY trend condition remains bearish and attention is on the 200-dma at 128.51. A clear break of this average would reinforce the current bearish theme and signal scope for a continued depreciation. Note, momentum and moving average studies remain bearish too. Potential is seen for a move towards 127.88, the 38.2% retracement of the Oct '20 - Jun rally. 130.30, Jul 22 high marks initial firm resistance.