Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2237 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
- RES 3: 1.2223 High Jan 13
- RES 2: 1.2190 High Jan 22 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 1.2180 High Feb 22
- PRICE: 1.2153 @ 16:38 GMT Feb 23
- SUP 1: 1.2082 Low Feb 19
- SUP 2: 1.2023 Low Feb 17
- SUP 3: 1.1952 Low Feb 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 1.1945 23.6% retracement March - Jan rally
EURUSD is holding onto Friday's gains having cleared resistance at 1.2110, Feb 17 high. Markets have now also topped 1.2169, the Feb 16 high, firming the outlook in the process. This confirms a resumption of the recovery from the Feb 5 low and opens 1.2190 initially, Jan 22 high. Importantly too, this break higher negates the bearish shooting candle pattern from Feb 16. The key S/T support is at 1.2023. A break would be bearish and expose 1.1952, Feb 5 low.