Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- EUR/HUF pares a portion of this morning's upside, triggered by $ buying pressure.
- Focus today on the NBH meeting, which is unlikely to produce any major fireworks.
- Broad consensus for both the key rate and 1w deposit to remain unchanged with a prevailing tone of caution surrounding inflation dynamics and HUF volatility.
- QE and lending programmes likely to remain at current levels and be favoured over rate cuts with comments regarding keeping rates "a safe distance from zero" expected to be reiterated.
- Spot pulled back from an early test of the 50dma at 359.42 & Res1 at 359.15. Sup1: 357.70, Sup2 & bear trigger: 356.72.