Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Nothing in the way of major news flow noted with Aussie bond
futures and U.S. T-Notes edging higher thus far, as the majority of Asia-Pacific
& U.S. stock metrics are pulling back from highs/turning negative on the day.
- Modest long end outperformance sees the cash 3-/10-Year yield curve holding
- A couple of notable bouts of Bill flow early in the session. Whites and reds
unchanged to 2 ticks higher at writing.
- 3-Month BBSW set 0.32bp higher today at 1.9432%.
- Looking at the RBA repo ops, there was a huge A$4.257bn worth dealt today
across 25, 55 & 113 day maturities. 55-Day ops weighted avg. rates stood at
1.998%. Large size potentially acting as liquidity padding over the year end
period to anchor short rates.
- A quiet session expected today, owing to the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, with a
focus on the AOFM's weekly issuance schedule, due tomorrow.