Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Nothing like waiting to the last minute of pit trade to
post new session highs...Other than futures, not much trading though, mkts
thin/whippy. See-saw action in rates brings Tsys back near session highs as
equities trend lower: DJIA down 132.52 points (-0.49%) at 26906.18; S&P E-Mini
Future down 28.75 points (-0.96%) at 2975; Nasdaq down 122 points (-1.5%) at
7999.619. Yld curves bull steepen, Update:
* 3M10Y +2.148, -11.182 (L: -17.099 / H: -7.984)
* 2Y10Y +1.471, 4.935 (L: 2.919 / H: 6.198)
* 2Y30Y +1.445, 49.888 (L: 47.523 / H: 51.055)
* 5Y30Y +1.191, 57.228 (L: 55.198 / H: 57.669) Current futures levels:
* Dec 2-Yr futures up 1.125/32 at 107-24.25 (L: 107-21 / H: 107-24.625)
* Dec 5-Yr futures up 2.5/32 at 119-5.5 (L: 118-28.75 / H: 119-06.5)
* Dec 10-Yr futures up 2.5/32 at 130-11.5 (L: 129-30 / H: 130-13)
* Dec 30-Yr futures down 1/32 at 162-9 (L: 161-15 / H: 162-13)
* Dec Ultra futures steady at at 191-24 (L: 190-08 / H: 192-00)